Looking to setup your employee email? Check here
Welcome! In this guide we will show you step by step how to set up your mobile device to receive your student emails so you will always be informed about what is happening on campus!
This guide is based on Miami Dade College, if you want me to help you with another university or site, leave a comment below :)
Getting things ready
Before you can access your student email you will need:
- POP password, which you will use to authenticate when configuring your mail client or mobile device. To create your POP password:
- Visit https://myact.mymdc.net
- Set My Email Account POP Password (Login using your MyMDC username and password)
- Enter and confirm your POP password
- Enable IMAP for student email:
- Sign in to your student email.
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Click Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
- Select Enable IMAP Access.
- Click Save Changes.
NOTE: Before you can access your student email via IMAP, you will first need to create a POP password.
Select your device: